To really know the nitty gritty that’s me, I’ve decided to join the ’20 things about me’ band wagon that’s currently floating around social media.. however, I couldn’t narrow the list to 20 so this is 20+ things about me.
1. My full name is Rebekah Ruth Krueger.
2. My birthday is August 17th and I’m 100% Leo.
3. I am the only one in my family with red hair.
4. My mothers family is from Samos, Greece.
5. I love Thai food and curry. The best I’ve had was in London, nothing in the States compares.
6. Met my hubby at a friends party which she threw just so we would meet – she tried to set us up prier but neither of us would go on a blind date. We got a house together 3weeks after meeting. We’ve been together over 9 years and live in Tampa, Florida.
7. I have two sons. My Corbin is 2.5 and Alex my step son is 13.
8. I have low blood pressure and low blood sugar. i mean low.
9. When I was 13 weeks pregnant I passed out in the bathroom and cracked my head open on the tile floor. As a result had 7 staples above my right ear.
10. Giving birth was way easier than I thought, I’d give birth a dozen times before getting pregnant again.
11. Being a mother has made me a better person. Period.
12. I moved to NYC 5 months before 9/11 with $1500 to my name. Ended up doing quite well with an apartment in Gramercy Park and job at Michael Miller Fabrics.
13. While living in New York, I was bullied for being anorexic. I’m not. Never have been. However, before Corbin I was thin but pregnancy gave me what thankfully seems to be permanent curves.
14. I LOVE coffee. Hot or iced.
15. I can’t stand artificial sweeteners. They make me sick at my stomach.
16. I don’t drink soda.
17. I love yoga & lifting weights.
18. My grandmother was a pattern maker for Broadway. Her favorite costumes were for Alice and Wonderland’s Through The Looking Glass.
19. I was homeschooled from elementary to high school. 95% of even my close friends don’t know that.. (I never talk about it. Never.)
20. I went to the International Academy of Design and majored In fashion design. Had a 4.0 but quit to move to New York.
21. I competed with the Toast of Tampa Show Chorus and we placed 4th at international. That was epic!
22. I’m a little bit of a geek.. I love overly involved board games, you know the kind that take a whole weekend to play like dungeons and dragons, love them and when i really want to vegg out I play video games.
23. i dislike; Facebook, sewing sleeves, country music, fake people, the color maroon and wish i had more of a ‘green thumb’.
24. I love to; draw, doodle, sew, paint. I love zentangle, mixed media, project life, scrapbooking, bookmaking, bookbinding, fashion design & sketching, color, interior design, architecture, you name it.. if its even close to one of these categories, i love it.. like live for it – love it!
25. I’ve just started a small creative business ‘Chartreuse Reilly’ which I have big hopes and ideas for.
ok, there you have it. learn anything new about me?